Diligent Long Beach Divorce and Family Lawyer Protects Clients’ Rights
Skillful representation from an experienced Southern California attorney
The decision to divorce is intensely personal, so it stands to reason that divorce proceedings are highly personal and often emotionally charged. That’s why choosing the right attorney to handle your divorce or other family law matter is critical. At William D. Evans, P.C., I have more than 35 years of experience practicing family law at the highest level in Long Beach and the surrounding area. My academic and professional background allows me to guide you through your family law proceedings quickly, effectively and efficiently. Whether you are looking to end a marriage or require assistance with any other family matter, I draw upon my skill and experience to give you the best chance at achieving a successful result.
Established counselor gives clients an advantage in family proceedings
How a divorce is handled can affect you and your family for years afterward, so you must feel confident with the person advocating for you. People throughout Southern California have trusted William D. Evans, P.C. for more than three decades because of my:
- Strong community reputation — My work in the Long Beach area has been praised by clients, colleagues and local publications. Since 1994, I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
- Personalized attention — I know that no two families are alike, and the same goes for family law conflicts. I work with each client personally and shape my strategy based on your specific goals.
- Knowledgeable advice — With more than 35 years practicing law in California, I’ve seen nearly every type of situation and can reference similar cases to help explain how your case might proceed.
You do not get a second chance to resolve important legal disputes, so it is imperative that you have the support of an attorney who is trusted and tested. In a free 30-minute consultation, I am confident that you will understand what sets my firm apart.
Knowledgeable advice for a full range of domestic legal matters
For more than three decades, I have counseled and advocated for Southern Californians facing various types of family legal challenges, including:
- Divorce — No matter how complicated or contentious your divorce might be, I have the knowledge and skill to protect your rights effectively. I also have extensive experience handling breakups involving business assets and high-net-worth couples.
- Family law — For a complete range of family law issues, including paternity disputes and prenuptial agreements, my firm, William D. Evans, P.C., delivers clear, detailed legal advice.
- Child custody — I understand the importance of establishing fair child custody and visitation arrangements and advocate for resolutions that allow parents and children to maintain their bond and move forward.
- Child support — Whether you’re setting initial child support obligations or require enforcement or modification of an existing order, I will see to it that important information and concerns are part of the calculation.
For these domestic matters and other family legal issues, William D. Evans, P.C. always delivers comprehensive advice based on current, relevant California law.
Contact an accomplished California family attorney for a free initial consultation
From my office in Long Beach, William D. Evans, P.C. also represents clients from adjacent cities including Seal Beach, Los Alamitos, Lakewood and Norwalk in divorce, custody, and other family legal matters. Call 562-735-2685 or contact me online to schedule a free 30-minute consultation.